Welcome to the website www.cosmed.com (hereinafter WEBSITE): the official website of COSMED S.R.L. (hereinafter COSMED).
To fully appreciate the WEBSITE it is suggested to enable cookies and so it is suggested to consent to their use.
If you do not consent to their use, you can still see the WEBSITE but some features may not work as expected, and some pages may not display correctly.
Cookies are enabled automatically by most browsers, at the end of this section you will find some guidance on how to disable them.
Notwithstanding the will of COSMED to assure the honesty and transparency concerning your privacy when you make use of the WEBSITE, below are some information on how cookies are used.
What are cookies and how they are used on WEBSITE
Cookies are files sent by the WEBSITE to your browser, which stores them on the device you are using, to allow efficient operation of the WEBSITE, to improve performances and to identify and resolve errors.
Cookies also provide information for statistical purposes and advertising and mainly they allow to customize your navigation remembering your preferences such as the language you have chosen.
Cookies are not used to store identifiable personal information such as personal data.
Cookies are not harmful.
For your information below a brief description of the types of cookies used by the WEBSITE:
- Navigation cookies This type of cookies allows the WEBSITE to work properly, allowing you to view content on your device by recognizing the language of your browser. For example if you are a registered user they will allow you to be recognized and to access the services offered to you in the reserved area. These cookies are technical and are required to operate the WEBSITE.
- Analytical cookies This type of cookies allows the WEBSITE to perform statistical analysis on how you navigate. For this purpose have also been enabled cookies by Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a service provided by the US company Google Inc .(hereinafter GOOGLE). The information generated by Google Analytics cookies about WEBSITE usage, including your anonymous IP address, are transmitted and stored on GOOGLE servers in the United States. GOOGLE uses this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the WEBSITE, preparing reports displayed by COSMED on the activities on the WEBSITE and deliver other services related to the WEBSITE activities and the use of internet. GOOGLE may also transfer this information to third parties unless required by law or where such third parties process the information on behalf of GOOGLE. GOOGLE does not associate your IP address with any other data held by GOOGLE itself. If you want to prevent GOOGLE to use its cookies to collect data on your navigation, you can download an add-on for your browser to deactivate Google Analytics at the following address https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout . COSMED uses the results of these analisys in a completely anonymous manner and only for statistical purposes.
- Social cookies This type of cookies allows your social network accounts, like the Facebook one, to interact with the WEBSITE to let you express, for example, your appreciation and to let you share it with your contacts. These cookies are not required to operate the WEBSITE.
- Functional cookies This type of cookies allows the WEBSITE to offer advanced features such as the ability to watch YouTube videos, as well as more information and personal functions. These cookies are not required to operate the WEBSITE but make the navigation better.
- Marketing and Profiling cookies This type of cookies allows the WEBSITE to create your profile in order to offer you commercial messages that meet the preferences which you expressed when browsing or to improve your navigation such as to show products of interest to or similar to those that you have browsed.
How to disable cookies on your browser
If you want to disable or change the cookies settings on your browser for your convenience below the links to the pages of the four most popular browsers where you will find instructions on how to do this.