07 January 2016
International Seminar for Aquatic (and other) coaches
Organised by: LABIOMEP: Porto Biomechanics Laboratory
Date: 1-2 February 2016
Venue: LABIOMEP: Porto Biomechanics Laboratory, Porto (Portugal)
Topics: Sport Science, Biomechanics, Exercise Physiology
New scientific findings in aquatic activities: applications to high level training.
EVENT CHAIRS: Ricardo J. Fernandes (POR), Daniel Marinho (POR), and J. Paulo Vilas-Boas (POR)
- Swimming biophysics in the XXI century
- The importance of physiology for training control
- Biomechanical evaluation for perfecting swimmers technique
- What can we learn from Paralympic swimming research.
- Tags: aquatic coaches, aquatrainer, aquatrainer snorkel, biomechanics, cardio pulmonary exercise test, cardiopulmonary response, cardiopulmonary stress test, cosmed, cpet, exercise capacity, exercise physiology, exercise testing, k4b2, quark cpet, sport science, sport science technology, swimming, swimming biophysics, vo2max